Breath of the Soul Level I Training
Breath of the Soul Level I Training is for meditation instructors, yoga teachers, holistic counselors, or anyone wishing to incorporate this deep modality into their practice and daily lives.
- All videos, handouts and more are emailed following your purchase
- Completion of this training qualifies you to participate in a Level II Training
***RECEIVE A BONUS AUDIO OF ADAM DISCUSSING THE SCIENCE & SANCTITY OF DEVOTION with purchase.
- The word devotion has an old root; it comes down from the ancient Greek word “vow;”
- Adam discusses how devotion relates to the heart; how it can bring us to a state of greater purity and refinement;
- Comes as 4 video files and 5 pdf files
Since 2005, the Breath of the Soul has been practiced by hundreds of individuals and couples for its graceful means of re-centering us in our heart without the need for our meditation cushion. It's a direct "right here, right now" way to get bigger in our understanding and deeper in our bodies.
As a meditation and deep therapy technique, Breath of the Soul is currently used by psychologists, yoga teachers, hypnotherapists, animal communicators, social workers, meditation instructors, and sound healers with their clients and students.
The Level 1 training presents how the Breath practice reduces our cellular reliance or dependence on a “me/not-me” paradigm. By reducing the amount of distinction between the sense of “in here” and the sense of “out there”, it becomes very easy to soften any separation between self and other while still remaining centered in our body. This opens us to increasing enjoyment in the body, as our natural grace flows more easily, even in difficult circumstances.
Listen to a short audio clip of Adam describing more of what you can expert from the Breath of the Soul Training.
The Training gives you...
- A comprehensive education in the Breath of the Soul as meditation and self-inquiry technique / diagnostic;
- The spiritual and neurological triggers for why the practice is so universally applicable and how to customize it for each day's inspiration;
- Why Breath of the Soul is a new form of pranayama, more aptly called prananiyama or "the liberating of the breath-life force";
- A sacred blending of your innate vastness and deep groundedness... without going anywhere or reaching for anything;
- Extensive handouts and a balanced right-brain / left-brain approach to teaching;
- Adam's dynamic, fun and experiential teaching style
Completing the Training...
- Means you now have a unique and sacred wisdom within your physicality that can be applied to your personal practice or to assist others.
- Opens many new doors for you! Your personal meditation or other practice becomes significantly enriched, thanks to the greater interior spaciousness you are now inhabiting. Graduates have also noted a finer awareness or more inclusive heart space in the disciplines they'd been involved in for many years prior to the BOS Training.
- Qualifies you to lead the Breath of the Soul meditation for others, either individually or in groups.
- Fulfills the requirement for enrolling in the Level II Training which is for those interested in bringing the healing dimensions of the Breath of the Soul to others.
- The following short video sample is from a prior Training, held in 2015.
Adam does a beautiful job at weaving in the science of spirituality as well as honoring personal experience for practitioners. Training with him virtually was seamless and had all the benefits of in-person training. The BOS practices were introduced and integrated into the training in an intuitive and well-sequenced way for those of us intending to use the meditation in our own practice, as well as those who hope to share it with others. Adam is a masterful teacher whose skill at appealing to the intellectual and mystic alike is refreshing and provides a welcome example of how we can embody what we know to be true. ~ Andrea Browning, February 2020 Trainee
Adam is a gifted and rigorous practitioner and his work is empowering – his Breath of the Soul training has opened new pathways in my life to tune in to the guidance of the Earth, the Cosmos and my own soul. At a time of great change in our world, this has brought a new dimension to my work and my life by offering a grounded practice for connecting with timeless wisdom. This is a gift for life, and one that continues to deepen over time. ~ Abigail R., 2020 BOS Level I Trainee
The Breath of Soul 1 Training was a turning point in my spiritual practice. Through Adam’s masterful facilitation, I found a breath for meditation, healing and ancestral connection that is natural to me. It is a gift. The method Adam teaches is simple yet profound. I was moved by how personal, purposeful, and connected the online workshop felt. Adam brings his energy and expertise skillfully and gracefully even in the digital space. ~ Julie Todd, Feb 2021 BOS Level I Trainee