Breath of the Soul Level I Training
Breath of the Soul Level I Training is for meditation instructors, yoga teachers, holistic counselors, or anyone wishing to incorporate this deep modality into their practice and daily lives.
- All recordings, handouts and more from the February 2021 online Training will be emailed following your purchase
- Completion of this training qualifies you to participate in a Level II Training
***RECEIVE A BONUS AUDIO OF ADAM DISCUSSING THE SCIENCE & SANCTITY OF DEVOTION with purchase.
- The word devotion has an old root; it comes down from the ancient Greek word “vow;”
- Adam discusses how devotion relates to the heart; how it can bring us to a state of greater purity and refinement;
- Comes as two audio files with combined length of 45 min.
Since 2005, the Breath of the Soul has been practiced by hundreds of individuals and couples for its graceful means of re-centering us in our heart without the need for our meditation cushion. It's a direct "right here, right now" way to get bigger in our understanding and deeper in our bodies.
As a meditation and deep therapy technique, Breath of the Soul is currently used by psychologists, yoga teachers, hypnotherapists, animal communicators, social workers, meditation instructors, and sound healers with their clients and students.
The Level 1 training presents how the Breath practice reduces our cellular reliance or dependence on a “me/not-me” paradigm. By reducing the amount of distinction between the sense of “in here” and the sense of “out there”, it becomes very easy to soften any separation between self and other while still remaining centered in our body. This opens us to increasing enjoyment in the body, as our natural grace flows more easily, even in difficult circumstances.
Listen to a short audio clip of Adam describing more of what you can expert from the Breath of the Soul Training.
The Training gives you...
- A comprehensive education in the Breath of the Soul as meditation and self-inquiry technique / diagnostic;
- The spiritual and neurological triggers for why the practice is so universally applicable and how to customize it for each day's inspiration;
- Why Breath of the Soul is a new form of pranayama, more aptly called prananiyama or "the liberating of the breath-life force";
- A sacred blending of your innate vastness and deep groundedness... without going anywhere or reaching for anything;
- Extensive handouts and a balanced right-brain / left-brain approach to teaching;
- Adam's dynamic, fun and experiential teaching style
Completing the Training...
- Means you now have a unique and sacred wisdom within your physicality that can be applied to your personal practice or to assist others.
- Opens many new doors for you! Your personal meditation or other practice becomes significantly enriched, thanks to the greater interior spaciousness you are now inhabiting. Graduates have also noted a finer awareness or more inclusive heart space in the disciplines they'd been involved in for many years prior to the BOS Training.
- Qualifies you to lead the Breath of the Soul meditation for others, either individually or in groups.
- Fulfills the requirement for enrolling in the Level II Training which is for those interested in bringing the healing dimensions of the Breath of the Soul to others.
Feedback from Training:
“I thought the Breath of the Soul training was simply going to give me access to another meditation technique from a teacher I knew and respected, but instead the insights I gained about my own life and embodied practice proved to be far more valuable than I could have imagined. I’ve committed to a 21-day experience and a BOS buddy following the workshop, and I can’t wait to see where it takes me. I would recommend this training to anyone looking to deepen into their own personal heart’s journey, or helping their clients to do the same.” ~ Abigail Thies, somatic coach