Will Johnson is the founder and director of the Institue for Embodiment Training, which combines Western somatic psychotherapy with Eastern meditation practices. He is the author of The Posture of Meditation; the aware-winning Rumi: Gazing at the Beloved; and The Sailfish and the Sacred Mountain. He lives in British Columbia.
- The 4 modes of being: mind, body (tactile sensations), vision and sound;
- “The goal of spiritual practice is to be who we ultimately are.”
- “Kindling awareness of what is right now and then learning to simply accept it, just as it is.”
- How to align oneself with the direction that evolution is leaning (me) into.
- Surrendering and Surrendering Into
- Will & Adam exploring some of the correlations between Will’s Embodiment principles and Adam’s Venus work
- A SPECIAL MEDITATION from Will’s exploration of “Immanence, not Transcendence”
- …and MUCH more!