Breath of the Soul Training
A Breath of the Soul online training for meditation instructors, yoga teachers, holistic counselors, or anyone wishing to incorporate this deep modality into their practice and daily lives.
- Live video streaming: easy installation on all devices and computers
- Enrollment limited to 18 to ensure each participant receives personal instruction from Adam
- Includes all handouts and audio recordings of the entire workshop
- Completion of this training qualifies you to participate in the Level II Training, tentatively scheduled for 2018.
***RECEIVE A BONUS AUDIO OF ADAM DISCUSSING THE SCIENCE & SANCTITY OF DEVOTION when you enroll in the training.
- The word devotion has an old root; it comes down from the ancient Greek word “vow;”
- Adam discusses how devotion relates to the heart; how it can bring us to a state of greater purity and refinement;
- Come as two audio files with combined length of 45 min.
Since 2005, the Breath of the Soul has been practiced by hundreds of individuals and couples for its graceful means of re-centering us in our heart without the need for our meditation cushion. It’s a direct “right here, right now” way to get bigger in our understanding and deeper in our bodies.
As a meditation and deep therapy technique, Breath of the Soul is currently used by psychologists, yoga teachers, hypnotherapists, animal communicators, social workers, meditation instructors, and sound healers with their clients and students.
The Level 1 training presents how the Breath practice reduces our cellular reliance or dependence on a “me/not-me” paradigm. By reducing the amount of distinction between the sense of “in here” and the sense of “out there”, it becomes very easy and effortless to soften any separation between self and other while still remaining centered in our body. This opens us to increasing enjoyment in the body, as our natural grace flows more easily, even in difficult circumstances.
The Training gives you…
- A comprehensive education in the Breath of the Soul as meditation and self-inquiry technique / diagnostic;
- The spiritual and neurological triggers for why the practice is so universally applicable and how to customize it for each day’s inspiration;
- Why Breath of the Soul is a new form of pranayama, more aptly called prananiyama or “the liberating of the breath-life force”;
- A sacred blending of your innate vastness and deep groundedness… without going anywhere or reaching for anything;
- Extensive handouts and a balanced right-brain / left-brain approach to teaching;
- Adam’s dynamic, fun and experiential teaching style
Completing the Training…
- Means you now have a unique and sacred wisdom within your physicality that can be applied to your personal practice or to assist others.
- Opens many new doors for you! Your personal meditation or other practice becomes significantly enriched, thanks to the greater interior spaciousness you are now inhabiting. Graduates have also noted a finer awareness or more inclusive heart space in the disciplines they’d been involved in for many years prior to the BOS Training.
- Qualifies you to lead the Breath of the Soul meditation for others, either individually or in groups.
- Fulfills the requirement for enrolling in the Level II Training which is for those interested in bringing the healing dimensions of the Breath of the Soul to others.
Check out an Interview with Adam all about the Breath of the Soul
Feedback from past trainings:
“Coming from a kriya yoga background, where everything was so cumbersome, esoteric, and fraught with ‘shoulds and shouldn’ts’, BOS just gets you right there – in the present, in your body, experiencing, and building awareness. I have also used the BOS before seeing clients to center, ground, and connect myself. I found it helped me stay in me – able to connect/relate without losing my sense of center. I have also been using it with my yoga therapy and restorative yoga clients.” ~ Amy J, Minneapolis, MN
To get a feel for Adam’s facilitation style, we recommend checking out the only recorded video of Adam facilitating the Breath of the Soul Meditation. Filmed during a weekend workshop, he explains much about how and why the Breath of the Soul is so effective, whether you are an experienced meditator or a skilled healer.