The Venus-Sun Cycle IS the clockwork of our solar system, repeating very close to exact every 8 years. The extremely tight regularity between Venus and the Sun is experienced on Earth as the reliability of our essential values and our attractions, styles and pleasurable experiences. We don’t need to read a book to find out what we like and don’t like. We just “listen” to ourselves.
This calendar includes every important date during the Venus Cycle:
- All major planetary transits to Venus
- Venus in aspect to key stars and constellations
- Venus crossing the ecliptic, celestial equator and galactic equator
- Venus reaching maximum latitude and declination
- Venus revisiting important degrees of this cycle (i.e. Sun conjunctions, maximum elongations, maximum brightnesses, fastest speeds, and heliacal risings and settings)
- Venus in aspect to her own nodes
- Plus some surprises!