- September 28, 2017 @ 7:30p PT
- Topic: Planets Rx and Invisible
- We all know retrogradation, what it is and how it works….. or do we? In this lecture, I’ll leave the Chart behind (temporarily) and lead you back into the Sky, to the actual planetary movements as we observe them from Earth. Some amazing insights lay waiting for us! I’ll cover the difference between inner and outer planet retrograde, the essential connection between the retrograde effect and planetary proximity, and show how to apply these new, yet ancient, understandings to your chart work immediately. Come discover how planetary visibility signifies much more than just what’s in front of our eyes.
- Register here
- October 5, 2017
- This conjunction is significant due to Venus and Mars’ proximity by both longitude AND latitude, making it a potent reunion of the Feminine & Masculine.
- More info coming soon!
- October 14 – 15, 2017
- 11:30a – 6:30p ET Sat & Sun (with break midday)
- In-depth education and practitioner certification
- Live video streaming: easy installation on all devices and computers
- Enrollment limited to 18 to ensure each participant receives personal instruction from Adam
- Includes all handouts and audio recordings of the entire workshop
- Completion of this training qualifies you to participate in the Level II Training, tentatively scheduled for 2018.
- Register here
- October 15, 2017
- 7:30p – 9:30p
- Aquarian House of Astrology in Richmond, VA
- Adam will transmit the important astrological configurations currently catalyzing life on Earth, including Chiron opposite Mars, with Jupiter and Mercury on the other side of the Sun from us. This “map” of our local system will serve as the celestial ground for a guided Breath of the Soul Meditation by Adam. The Breath of the Soul is a gentle, elegant experience of expanding into our full spaciousness, without ever leaving our body! Adam’s books and CDs will be available for purchase.
- For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
State of the Art Astrology Conference (SOTA)
- October 19 – 23, 2017
- Saturday, October 21: All Conjunctions Are Not Created Equally
All Western astrology shares the round horoscopic wheel as its main tool. Yet how much of the celestial reality do our chart wheels portray? The truth is, not very much at all. This lecture will utilize the visually compelling and misunderstood Conjunction to demonstrate the many “types” of conjunctions, and how a rudimentary understanding of the sky as a backdrop, against which each conjunction occurs, is essential for delineating each type.
- Sunday, October 22: Lunar Nodes & Their Dispositors
The lunar nodes and their dispositors are THE foundational statements of an individual’s pre-existing orientation to reality, whether framed as karma/dharma, genetic inheritance/materialization, or personal evolution. An introduction to the nodes, their dispositors and the intrinsic relationship between them will be followed by chart examples to demonstrate the delineational power and insight of these four essential chart bodies.
- Monday, October 23 (Post-Conference Teaching): Heliacal Phases of Saturn
My post-conference will be on the heliacal Phases of Saturn as signifying a broader responsibility we each carry for serving or upholding a better society (Saturn-Sun). I have formed this system of phases on the same principles as Venus and Mars – what I call Saturn’s Sky Factors – its unique brightness cycles, speed changes, etc. – rather than its chart factors alone. This workshop will first present Saturn’s Phases, then demonstrate how to integrate natal Saturn with phasal Saturn for the complete picture of a native’s Saturn dharma. I’ll use attendee charts for this.
- See the full schedule and register here
- November 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2017 (four weeks)
Description: Venus by sign, house and aspects on our chart signifies our personal femininity (equally in both women and men). Yet the Venus Phase into which we were born speaks directly to our Feminine Dharma: specifically how our personal femininity (natal Venus) plays an integral role in our collective feminine embodiment, always for the benefit of humanity and our planet in needed ways.From Adam: “This course offers us a deeper relationship with and understanding into our essential Feminine (rather than female) energy, enormously relevant in this era of disconnection and anesthetized relationships. You’ll walk away with more of an embodied knowing of Venus, based on your intellectual understanding and felt experience of her Phases.“
- Register and get more information for the course here
Holes to Heavens: Podcast with Adam Sommer
- November 16, 2017 @ 6:00p ET
- Adam has been invited by Adam Sommer once again to join him in his podcast, Holes to Heavens. This time, they will be exchanging notes on Jupiter! The Jupiter topics will include the planet’s ingress into the tropical sign of Scorpio, as well as the three trines with Saturn in 2017 and Uranus oppositions.
Open Human Heart 2-Day Workshop ~ Novato, CA
- December 9-10, 2017
- The Open Heart work is one-part somatic heart experience, one-part radical transformation, and one-part courageous self-loving in real time. No prep, staging or practice required. It’s a direct method of healing and growth which is based in our capacity to receive our real feelings, to feel as an empowered being. Only through our human hearts do we find the vastness of complete embodiment.
- Read more about the Open Heart work here
- May 24 – 29, 2018
- Friday, May 25: The Heart of Mars: Introducing the Mars Phases
It’s time for a new vision of fiery Mars that both includes his rich, ancient understandings and transcends his ‘evildoer’ reputation. Introducing the 13 PHASES OF MARS, a complete system for delineating Mars both personally and societally! Discover the Good, the True and, yes, the Beautiful Mars. This lecture presents a true synergy between Mars on the chart and Mars in the sky through each of his phases with the Sun and with the Moon.
- Monday, May 28: The Root of ‘We’: Full and Whole Relationships
Contemporary astrology offers tremendous insights into the complexities of our physiological, emotional, mental and spiritual natures. Yet when intimate relationships begin, we can easily lose track of ourselves for the glowing promise of union with another. This talk presents the Soulsign Astrology® map of relationship tantra, based on 15 years of in-depth counseling. The six essential signifiers for actualizing relationship potential (tantra) and mature understandings of femininity and masculinity beyond gender will guide us well!
- See full schedule and register here