The Soulsign InnerViews are revealing dialogues with select leaders in consciousness evolution from a wide variety of fields. Each has demonstrated a lifelong commitment to evolving consciousness through their chosen area of expertise: they are active pioneers for real change. While some are collaborators with founder Adam Gainsburg in various research or public initiatives, others are chosen for the undeniable inspiration and open-hearted intelligence they exude. We have dedicated the resources and energy to making these audio dialogues available with the intention that they directly support your increased, positive action for a balanced future….Now.
Antonia Albano | Ross Bishop | Zacciah Blackburn | Armand Diaz PhD | Kelley Hunter Ph.D | Will Johnson | Tony LeRoy | Jody Levy | Carol Mann | Cynthia Miller, Ph.D | Jessica Murray | Richard Stodart | Ken Tucker | Amanda “Pua” Walsh
Co-owner/co-operator of Wholistic Retreat called ‘Heartstone Country Retreat ‘ in Buena Vista, VA & facilitator of workshops & seminars in expanding human consciousness since 1991. She is the founder of the World Love ProjectTM , the Celebration of Love, the Healing Resonance CouncilTM , Give Love A Chance JourneysTM & messenger of the Divine SymbolsTM … sacred geometry for the new millenniumTM . Antonia was co-founder & Director of the California Institute of Mind – Body Awareness in the San Francisco Bay area, before moving to VA, where she had a private practice as a Transformation Coach & spiritual mentor. http://celebrationoflove2013.com/antonia.html & http://southriverhighlands.com, 540.461.1401(c).
- Antonia’s amazing Divine SymbolsTM
- Sacred symbols for the new milleniumTM: “Infinite Love, The One, & the Onlí
- The “Breathing, Pulsating Infinite Density of Potential”
- 19th-Dimensional beings; BIG Love across the board
- Antonia’s leading system for the future of the human chakra system, multi-dimensional human experience
- Celebration of Love event -2010!; why Adam’s so excited about Antonia’s Conscious Evolution chakra system.
“My teachers all encouraged me after working on my own stuff to go outside myself and help others to heal, not as a humanitarian service but as a way to deepen my own healing process. I found that I had a gift for the work and that my teachers were absolutely right. Serving others is a remarkable learning process. My clients over the last 25 years have taken me to places I could not have gone on my own. I am deeply grateful for the gifts of personal growth that our work together has given me.” www.RossBishop.com
- The Jungle & the jungle
- Inner Child work
- The “copout” of ‘giving our best’
- The God Space
- Manur al-Hallaj & Yeshua
- J. Krishnamurti
- “Stay hungry, Stay foolish”
- Making the unknowable knowable, and more
Zacciah is a gifted intuitive, teacher, and sound healer trained in classical healing and shamanic traditions, and sacred sound cultures. Zacciah has created a broad range of trainings in sound healing practice, which couples his deep cognitive and intuitive understanding of sound in therapeutic application. Zacciah brings with him a warmth and radiance that exudes through his work.
- Personal energy vs. Being a channel of a larger flow
- “Investing in the evolution of our consciousness and the interconnection with the cosmos.”
- A full 4-season shaman
- Actual healing
- Cognitive vs. Visceral experiences
- “What does my inner Beloved desire of me?”
- Sound therapy going mainstream (article >)
- The true Om: A U M
SURPRISE GIFT ~ During the interview Zacciah generously offered to lead us through the 3 Hearts Practice, an ancient alchemical meditation, designed to align our 3 Hearts.
Explanation of the Practice:
Before engaging in the practice, we recommend you first listen to this explanation from Zacciah about the practice (great info):
3 Hearts Practice
Note to listeners: Please prepare your outer and inner states to appropriately participate in the practice – stillness, inner quiet, awareness in the Here and Now. It will ensure maximum benefit for you):
Armand approaches astrology consultations by creating a supportive context for self-exploration, to help clients make decisions which are in harmony with their greatest potential. Armand is certified as a Consulting Astrologer by the National Council for Geocosmic Research – Professional Astrologers Association (NCGR-PAA), and is also a member of the Astrological Association of Great Britain. more >
- Armand’s serendipitous discovery of Ken Wilber’s book
- Alan Combs, Don Beck, Spiral Dynamics, Jenny Wade and Changes of Mind
- Integral Theory as a meta-map and the multiple Astrologies alive today
- The birth chart as a lens, but not who’s seeing through that lens
- Armand’s book: Integral Astrology
- Astrology chart as a horizontal lens & the many levels which stack upon it.
- AQAL & astrology’s four quadrants
- Apples & Oranges aren’t that different!
Kelley Hunter, Ph.D. is an internationally known Depth Astrologer and Astro-Mythologist, who weaves perspectives from archetypal psychology, cosmology, and consciousness studies into her approach. She has been studying the language of the stars and mythic stories of our shared human experience for five decades, seeking and finding many insights on her own pathway to self-discovery. Kelley has a special interest in the divine feminine. She is the author of Living Lilith: Four Dimensions of the Cosmic Feminine and Black Moon Lilith, as well as a contributing writer to the anthology, Goddesses in World Culture. More>
- The 4 Liliths: Asteroid Lilith, Dark Moon Lilith, Black Moon Lilith, Lilith the Star Algol
- Kelley’s work with the relationship between the Moon, Venus and Black Moon Lilith
- Multiple mythologies of Lilith
- The deep importance of heeding Her call when she shows up in our lives
- Kelley’s wisdom and intimacy with the power and beauty of Lilith in her MANY guises
- Emotions versus Feelings
- …and so much more!
Will Johnson is the founder and director of the Institute for Embodiment Training, which combines Western somatic psychotherapy with Eastern meditation practices. He is the author of The Posture of Meditation; the aware-winning Rumi: Gazing at the Beloved; and The Sailfish and the Sacred Mountain. He lives in British Columbia.
- The 4 modes of being: mind, body (tactile sensations), vision and sound;
- “The goal of spiritual practice is to be who we ultimately are.”
- “Kindling awareness of what is right now and then learning to simply accept it, just as it is.”
- How to align oneself with the direction that evolution is leaning (me) into.
- Surrendering and Surrendering Into
- Will & Adam exploring some of the correlations between Will’s Embodiment principles and Adam’s Venus work
- A SPECIAL MEDITATION from Will’s exploration of “Immanence, not Transcendence”
- …and MUCH more!
Tony LeRoy is a psychic and master life coach whose gifts have found their most resonant expression in what he calls “intuitive counseling.” Meaning, Tony is a healer and a guide, and the “miracles” he works are all about helping you discover your own power to create your own life. He’s also probably the most amusing man you’ll ever meet behind a deck of Tarot cards. He deals them up with a bit of sass and a dash of tough love. He doesn’t give you easy answers. He gives you clarity. www.TonyLeRoy.com
- Exfoliating our fragmented self
- The role of Awareness in our evolution
- “Walls, boulders and better choices”
- Does being more evolved change your experience of your ever-present Now?
- “The human heart is the bridge and access point to all life.”
- …and MUCH more!
Jody Levy was a prayer-form-ance artist, writer, and visual artist. These sacred arts were woven with the intention to create a tuned field of conscious energy within which we can participate with the primordial bliss and self-liberating force of the Creative Evolutionary Intelligence. Her arts celebrated the awakening of the Divine in the physical and the ecstatic and erotic as a healing force. She taught workshops and classes and offered private healing sessions /empowered tarot readings by phone. It was a great loss when she transitioned out of her body in September 2015, surrounded by loved ones.
- “Intelligence” – that which gathers in between
- The sacred masculine as unrelenting presence
- Jody’s love of Mary Oliver’s poetry
- Changing the face of a PhD program
- About the Cosmic Attunements – group cosmic rituals
- “Awakening Love’s Body” – Jody’s weekly class
- Jody’s spoken rendition of Rilke’s ” “
Jody was kind enough to allow us to share some of her own poetry and writing:
Carol Mann’s work brings together knowledge from her professional career roles, a lifelong study of metaphysics, a love of things spiritual and the gift of clairvoyance. She’s been doing Soul Readings and consulting with clients in this country and abroad for the past twenty-five years.
- Communion as a way of life
- How she got where(ever) she is Now!
- What we are creating in 2013 & 2014
- How to discern who’s a great ‘first’ psychic/healer/channeler for you
- “The human heart IS our Soul connection”
- Radical self-responsibility
- LOTS more!
“I just wanted to drop a note thanking you for the Soulsign InnerView. I had been looking forward to it…. It was incredibly accessible and practical and helpful for me. Like filling in some of the threads in a pattern.”
Cynthia Miller Ph.D is a healer, author, visionary artist as well as a Soulsign Practitioner.
- Life as a whitewater river guide
- Radical Gratitude ™
- Making the unconscious conscious
- Working with your body energetically
- Re-trusting the joy & bliss of the body natural
- Lots more!
Jessica Murray has practiced humanistic astrology in San Francisco for thirty years. A widely published essayist and a graduate of Brown University where she studied traditional psychology, Jessica offers a full range of astrological readings by phone or in person, in a professional, comfortable setting complete with a pot of fine tea. MotherSky.com & DaykeeperJournal.com
In her own words: “What does astrology have to say about responsibility, including the responsibility of astrologers to their craft?”
Feb 2009: A “new alertness” arising from synchronicity; Making the unknowable knowable; Becoming Saturn-inclusive.
Mar 2009: The sexiest thing in Jessica’s book, Soul-Sick Nation; Saturnian opening into new level of consciousness; Plutonic processes, Saturn dynamics.
May 2009: Saturn opp Uranus: Old standards into New (inner) technology; Picking the brain of the Kosmos; What astrology should be telling the public about Pluto now.
You may not recognize Richard Stodart’s name, but more than likely you know his contemplative and illuminative artwork. It’s an honor for us at Soulsign to welcome Richard Stodart in conversation with Adam.
From Richard’s web site: “At once worldly and spiritual, Richard Stodart’s artwork negotiates passion and warmth on the one hand, and serenity and quietude on the other. Calming, restorative, and quietly energizing, the luminous images invite reflection and contemplation.”
“Richard’s sensitively thoughtful yet translucent images combine the wild electricity of wakefulness with the vivid languor of lucid dreaming.” ~ Ven, Ngaka Chogyam, author of Rainbow of Liberated Energy, Roaring Silence: Discovering the Mind of Dzogchen, and Entering the Heart of the Sun & Moon
“Mary Magdalene” by Richard Stodart.
- “Outshining the darkness with light is not the same thing as illuminating the dark.”
- “Going with the flow” and “Glowing in the flow”
- “Intimacy of existence-time ongoing…..”
- A wonderfully lucid framing of : “reality”, “existence-time”, “light and dark”, “co-focal intimates”
- Relieving ourselves of the need to reconcile opposites.
- Light and Dark not as opposites seeking union, but already Unified.
Links to the books mentioned in the InnerView:
Free & Easy Wandering by Richard Stodart
Enso by Richard Stodart (to be released in 2011)
The Heart of the Shobogenzo by Norman Waddell and Masao Abe
Moon in a Dewdrop by Kazuaki Tahahashi
Alone With Others by Stephen Batchelor
Ineffability: The Failure of Words in Philosophy and Religion by Ben-Ami Scharfstein
What Others Say…
“Stodart’s paintings are narratives of the symbolic depths of the psyche moving towards integration. They are stations on his personal way of self-understanding and self-transcendence. Yet they are also mandalic symbols that expose our hidden structure. It is this that explains their archetypal strength.” ~ George Feuerstein, M. Litt., author, Shambhala Encyclopedia of Yoga
From Adam: “The most challenging InnerView for me thus far…”challenging” because any authentic inquiry about Richard’s art or spiritual path produces a relentless possibility of liberational insight – at the very bedrock of one’s self-beliefs. This conversation with Richard left no doubt in my mind that he is at the vanguard of next-generation Buddhist understanding. I’ve not found anyone – in person or in writing – to be exploring this terrain of our enlightenment.”
Some additional insights from Richard about why he believes light outshines darkness in the transcendental static framework: “Light becomes a self-sufficient absolute that also outshines emptiness. In effect, on its own it is unmediated by emptiness, which would make it dynamic and temporal. So, light silences both words and emptiness, creating a kind of idolatry of its self-sufficiency. As a consequence, words can only be used to exalt light and not to be its intimate, and emptiness is neutered when light conflates it with absolute timelessness.”
Ken Tucker, LMT Ken’s work is truly evolutionary, combining the most audaciously honest approach to our feeling body with the muscular surrender of the NeuroSoma® technique. This combination – through Ken’s incredible empathic abilities – will radically accelerate one’s healing. I highly recommend Ken to anyone ready for true Heart-sourced living. As Ken says, “It’s not for the faint of heart”. ” – Adam Gainsburg
From Ken: “I have been practicing the Neurosoma technique for over a year now and I have to say it is far superior to any bodywork modality I have used over the past 25 years! I am seeing chronic spasm and tightness disappear in just a few treatments. Look into Neurosoma.
“Emotions are not positive or negative, they are received or resisted. When we receive them, we get what we need in the moment. Relearn how to feel so you can stay present in the moment and not use subtle muscular “holding” to resist your feelings. Resisting creates chronic muscle tension.
“I use Neurosoma and Feeling Body Therapy to assist you in separating emotional holding from your musculature so that you are not creating more and more spasm. This process also helps with correcting everyday misuse of our bodies. This is not New Age it is science.”
2013 InnerView Highlights
- Having the capacity to have our real feelings
- “We’re always safe, but don’t we always choose to be safe…. If you can find the chooser inside you, and choose love in your open heart first, then you’re safe.”
- “Love is always supporting us wherever we are. We don’t always want to take responsibility for where we are….”
- “Not letting go of your intellect, you’re letting something else be first.”
- Phowa practice with a Horse.
2011 InnerView Highlights
- The 7 authentic feelings and enlightenment
- A fusion of extraordinary modalities
- Choosing to remain in our Open, Human Heart
- How long can we hang out with God?
- Adam’s nightmare that the world will run out of chocolate (and his attempts to release it)
Amanda “Pua” Walsh, M.S., is the CEO & Co-Founder of Astrology Hub. Inspired by the profound gifts Astrology has provided for her in navigating major life transitions, parenting, relationship dynamics, and personal growth, Amanda is now honored to offer the Astrology Hub as a platform for the tools that Astrology offers to be shared with the world. She brings her extensive background in business, psychology, media and internet-marketing to the world of Astrology with the intention of making the wisdom accessible, tangible and applicable for those interested in living a purposeful, passionate and harmonious life.
InnerView Video Part I Highlights:
- Amanda’s passion for entrepreneurship and origins in marketing
- how she got from New York City to Big Island and eventually Maui, HI
- her connection with Pele, goddess of volcanoes, and the blessings of surrender and ‘going with the flow’
- how astrological consulting helped her navigate through times of upheaval and transition
Click on the image below to watch Part I:
InnerView Video Part II Highlights:
- her collaboration with Richard Taubinger and the birth of Astrology Hub
- what is ‘conscious marketing’?
- the benefits of bringing quality, professional astrology to more people: a win-win-win situation!
- and much more…!
Click on the image below to watch Part II:
Find out more about Astrology Hub