Since 2005, the Breath of the Soul healing meditation has been practiced by hundreds of individuals and couples for its graceful means of re-centering us in our heart without the need for our meditation cushion. It’s a direct “right here, right now” way to get bigger in our understanding and deeper in our bodies.
As a meditation and deep therapy technique, Breath of the Soul is currently used by psychologists, yoga teachers, hypnotherapists, animal communicators, social workers, meditation instructors, and sound healers with their clients and students.
The Level 1 workshop presents how the Breath practice reduces our cellular reliance or dependence on a “me/not-me” paradigm. By reducing the amount of distinction between the sense of “in here” and the sense of “out there”, it becomes very easy and effortless to soften any separation between self and other while still remaining centered in our body. This opens us to increasing enjoyment in the body, as our natural grace flows more easily, even in difficult circumstances.
The Training gives you…
- A comprehensive education in the Breath of the Soul as meditation and self-inquiry technique.
- The spiritual and neurological triggers for why the practice is so universally applicable and how to customize it for each day’s inspiration.
- Why Breath of the Soul is a new form of pranayama, more aptly called prananiyama or “the liberating of the breath-life force”
- A sacred blending of your innate vastness and deep groundedness… without going anywhere or reaching for anything.
- Extensive handouts and a balanced right-brain / left-brain approach to teaching.
- Adam’s dynamic, fun and experiential teaching style!
Completing the Training…
- Means you now have a unique and sacred wisdom within your physicality that can be applied to your personal practice or to assist others.
- Opens many new doors for you! Your personal meditation or other practice becomes significantly enriched, thanks to the greater interior spaciousness you are now inhabiting. Graduates have also noted a finer awareness or more inclusive heart space in the disciplines they’d been involved in for many years prior to the BOS Training.
- Qualifies you to lead the Breath of the Soul Meditation for others, either individually or in groups.
- Fulfills the requirement for enrolling in the Level II Training which is for those interested in bringing the healing dimensions of the Breath of the Soul to others.
Check out an Interview with Adam all about the Breath of the Soul
Feedback from past trainings:
“Thank you for this incredible weekend…. There are so many amazing possibilities with this work and I am excited to begin my own personal work and practice with it today. This was truly a unique experience and I don’t think I ever experienced a group that connected so quickly and lovingly.” – Harriet McMahon PhD, Founder
To get a feel for Adam’s facilitation style, we recommend checking out the only recorded video of Adam facilitating the Breath of the Soul Meditation. Filmed during a weekend workshop, he explains much about how and why the Breath of the Soul is so effective, whether you are an experienced meditator or a skilled healer.