The Soulsign Practitioner Training Programs offer the means to become a Soulsign Practitioner, in each of its spheres (astrology, soundwork, Breath of the Soul™, etc). This occurs through Self-Certification.
Upon completing a training, you are mentored by a fellow Practitioner (chosen by you) whose responsibility it is to facilitate your immersion and embodiment of the material you are learning. However, the decision to become certified and the criteria on which that choice is made comes entirely from YOUR OWN HIGHER KNOWING. As many of the current Practitioners have discovered, a Self-Certification can require more inner preparation than even rigid certification agencies demand.
Watch An Adam Gainsburg Video Interview
|Adam Gainsburg Interview Preview
||Adam Gainsburg Full Interview|
Current Soulsign Practitioner Training Programs
Soulsign Astrology Training »
Courses of study and practice in soul astrology, including:
- Mars & Venus Journey Training » -The exclusive study course in Adam Gainsburg’s synodic cycle research of the tantric planets. More »
- Lunar Nodes Training » – A comprehensive examination of the Nodal Axis natally and by transit. More »
- Chiron Training » – An evolutionary expansion to the complete dynamic of Chironic wholeness. More »
- Pluto Training » – Learn to ‘read’ Pluto at the evolutionary, archetypal/psychological, and sociological levels. More »
- Soulsign Astrology Immersion Training » The comprehensive self-learning training course in Soulsign Astrology. Audios, handouts, charts and Adam’s three books are all included in this one-of-a-kind self-dive into the heart intelligence of the astrology of consciousness. Read the curriculum & order here»
“I appreciated learning from Adam’s Immersion course an embodied right-left brain approach that started with celestial mechanics. He is a patient teacher and extremely thorough. Adams mentorship strengthened my ability to develop an intuitive understanding of the astrological archetypes. His depth understanding of how the soul evolves is truly inspiring and deeply insightful. I’m so grateful to have the opportunity to study with him.” – Jen, EngagedHeart.com